What Makes a Source Acceptable?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Saikou, Jun 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Saikou

Saikou New Member

In this post: http://forum.pururin.us/index.php?threads/uploading-rules-and-a-poll.82/ there are several examples of acceptable sources, but beyond that list we have no way to verify if a source is acceptable as far as I know.

Is it possible for us to get either: A curated list of sources which are found acceptable by the admin team, or a comprehensive list of parameters which must be met for a source to be acceptable?

2. Kaizuki

Kaizuki Spooky cunt

Staff Member Moderator
    One of the factors we mostly use would be the files/pages resolution. Trying to get the best one possible, The site that we mostly use for reference would be Exhentai.org or Sad Panda as some people call it. Sites that we listed as unacceptable, resize their files to fit a specific size limit in order to upload and we try to avoid those kinds.

3. Saikou

Saikou New Member

I see, that makes sense, out of curiosity do we have any rules against content from paysites? Because I think one of the manga in the pending area has a source which ripped from the subscription area of Fakku.

4. Puru

Puru no fighting.

Staff Member
    I'll allow FAKKU CONTENTS!

5. Kaizuki

Kaizuki Spooky cunt

Staff Member Moderator
    To reiterate what puru said. Content from paysites are perfectly fine as long as, once again it is not resized too much and it's in proper quality.
    Site to check whether or not your stuff from paysites is resized or not : https://panda.chaika.moe/